I believe design should be beautiful and tell a story.
I mean to bring kindness and consideration to a bespoke process. I enjoy getting to know each client through a FaceTime consultation. Silver Fox Calligraphy & Design means truly custom stationery. I never use purchased illustrations or calligraphy fonts. Whether your desire is watercolor or organic calligraphy, it is drawn by hand, just for you, and never recycled on another client. All bespoke heirloom stationery includes unlimited artwork to bring your paper dreams to life, as well as assembly and mailing services.
Most Commonly Requested Services
Save the Dates
Complete Custom Invitation Suite
Modern Calligraphy Envelope Addressing
Wedding Day Details (Table Numbers, Place Cards, Signage, Etc.)
Workshops and Online Education
Custom Monogram or Spot Calligraphy
What to expect
- Bespoke design means hand crafted from paper and ink to tell your story as a couple.
- Hand painted designs and organic calligraphy means you will recieve a one of a kind design to tell your story and show your personality.
- One on one process with the artist and designer means a personal approach to stationery.
- Luxury Stationery Options- hand made paper, letterpress and foil printing, vintage stamp curation, custom wax seal assembly, etc.
- Custom mixed ink colors are complimentary with hand calligraphy services
- Design boards and color palettes help guide consistent paper details from Save the Dates to Place Cards
- I take on a modest amount of complete custom stationery projects to ensure excellent customer service
- Assembly and Mailing Concierge is available to all bespoke stationery packages
While I am a self taught artist and designer, I take self education very seriously. I've studied the history and foundations of calligraphy and overall design priciples. I have worked with amazing industry professionals both for editorials and real weddings. My work has been published in numerous publications such as Wedding Sparrow, Magnolia Rouge (Print and Web), Cottage Hill (Print and Web), The White Wren, Joy Wed, Grey Likes Weddings, and Green Wedding Shoes to name a few.
Photography Credit: Banner Image by Koral Bleu Photography